Join Donor Alliance’s “Advocates for Life” volunteer program—it’s comprised of donor family members, transplant recipients, transplant candidates and others who are passionate about supporting organ and tissue donation and transplantation. Donor Alliance Advocates are the heart and soul of our efforts to inspire the public about the importance of registering as organ and tissue donors in Colorado and Wyoming.
We rely heavily on volunteer participation to make our programs possible, from grassroots advocacy to public outreach through education and awareness events. And we’re grateful for each and every volunteer, their generous donation of time and talent, and their dedication to being Advocates for Life.
- Fun & meaningful activities to positively impact the community.
- Access into community events, including health fairs, concerts, conventions, etc.
- Opportunities to network with other Advocates and Donor Alliance employees.
- An outlet for donor family members, transplant recipients and transplant candidates.
Program Requirements & Expectations:
- Advocates must complete a background check release (will be e-mailed after completion of Advocate 101 training) before volunteering.
- Advocates must volunteer at least one time within a 12 month period to maintain “active” status in the program.
- Advocates will be interacting with Donor Alliance staff and may have access to information of a sensitive and confidential nature.